- The Advertising Age Encyclopedia of Advertising by John McDonough
- After Sixty: Marketing to Baby Boomers Reaching Their Transition Years by Leslie M. Harris and Michelle Edelman
- The Art of Woo: Using Strategic Persuasion to Sell Your Ideas by G. Richard Shell
- Boomer Consumer: Ten Rules For Marketing to America's Largest, Wealthiest and Most Influential Age Group by Matt Thornhill and John Martin
- Everything I Know About Marketing I Learned From Google by Aaron Goldman
- Guerilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies For Making Big Profits From Your Small Business by Jay Levinson
- Marketing in the 21st Century by Bruce Keillor
- Micromarketing: Get Big Results by Thinking and Acting Small by Greg Verdino
Visit EBSCOhost for eBooks on this topic.
Magazines & Newspapers
Read online now (library card required). Available in Periodicals collection at Winter Park Public Library
- Advertising Age
- The Economist
- Orlando Sentinel
- Florida Trend
- Fast Company
- Review of Business
- Harvard Business Review
- Business Week
- Journal of Advertising
- Survey of Current Business
Online Databases (library card required)
Databases offer collections of articles and information from popular and scholarly journals, newspapers and other reference works.
Company & industry trends. Newspapers/journals, and directories.
A comprehensive web-based solution offering up-to-date resources on demographics and extensive market level information.
Data on 12 million+ U.S. businesses plus articles. Search by business size, sales volume, location, home-based business and more.
Offers over 2 million articles pertaining to small business needs.
7,000+ advertisements from 1911-1955, ranging from beauty and hygiene, radio, television, transportation, & WW II.
Free articles and info on demographics, Hispanic marketing, news, blogs, etc.
Offers free how-to guides and articles on the most popular marketing topics.
The magazine's TopRank Florida lists tells you which companies lead in their respective industries.
"...a comprehensive site that includes tutorials, articles, forums, links to industry news and much more."
This free service provides crucial data, such as house numbers by zip code, monthly home sale by zip code, plus statistics and maps.
The latest info about relocating or building a business in the metro area. Explore industry sectors, regional data on topics from education to transportation and much more.