- Your Income Tax 2015 by the J.K. Lasser Tax Institute
- The Ernst & Young Tax Guide by John Wiley & Sons
- Guidebook to Florida Taxes
- How to Start a Business in Florida by Mark Warda
- Incorporate in Florida by Mark Warda
- Tax Guide For Small Business
Visit EBSCOhost for eBooks on this topic.
Online Databases (library card required)
Databases offer collections of articles and information from popular and scholarly journals, newspapers and other reference works.
Company & industry trends. Newspapers/journals, and directories.
Data on 12 million+ U.S. businesses plus articles. Search parameters include business size, sales volume, location, home-based business & more.
Offers over 2 million articles pertaining to small business needs.
Find news and general tax information. Also includes forms.
This IRS site tells you what you need to know about IRS reporting standards. Includes tax forms and links to other related sites.
Advice from the senior USATODAY small business columnist, Steven Strauss.